Items must be completely cleaned out and uninstalled (when applicable) before we are able to pick them up. We can only pick up items on the first floor, unless there is an elevator. If you are uncertain about acceptance of your donation, please call the ReStore at 732-818-9500.
Please Note: The list below is not all-inclusive, we accept such a variety of items that we cannot list them all.
If you are a corporation or business interested in making a donation, please contact call our ReStore. Business donations have included overstock and discontinued products, canceled orders and customer returns in working order.
We accept the following new and gently used, clean items in good, working condition with no missing parts. Furniture must be saleable, without rips, tears, deep scratches, stains, odors or pet hair.
- Sofas (no sofa-beds)
- Upholstered chairs and ottomans
- Coffee and end tables
- Curio and kitchen cabinets
- Major appliances (7 years old or newer only)
- Home desks
- Dining room, kitchen and bedroom furniture sets
- Floor and table lamps and ceiling fixtures
- Artwork, framed pictures, mirrors and wall hangings
- Porcelain and decorative items
- Bound area rugs
- Outdoor furniture (in season)
- Full cans of paint
- Full boxes of new floor tile
- Power tools
- Heavy duty wire shelving
- Sinks and vanities
- Sewing machines (in working order)
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept:
- Broken items, articles in need of repair
- Furniture that is stained, ripped, torn, scratched or with odors or pet hair
- Entertainment centers
- Formica or lacquered furniture
- Incomplete dining room and kitchen sets
- China cabinets (unless part of a dining room set)
- Armoires (unless part of a bedroom set)
- Single dressers (sets only)
- Wall ovens
- TV’s (except flat screens), computers and printers
- Baby furniture
- Children’s toys
- Sofa beds, mattresses, box springs
Our driver always has the final right of refusal for any donated items and can decline to accept an item at the pickup location. For further information, please contact the ReStore.