Northern Ocean Habitat’s variety of home repair programs help low-income homeowners in northern Ocean County restore and maintain their homes. Habitat will partner with homeowners to alleviate critical health and safety issues and complete needed home improvement projects.
In order to qualify for repair assistance, the homeowner must:
- reside in their primary residence within northern Ocean County
- provide proof of income
- provide all required documentation
- sign all necessary forms and the application
- be willing to participate as an active partner with Northern Ocean Habitat for Humanity through service of presence mandatory pay-it-forward payment.
- meet income eligibility requirements (see below)
Second homes are not eligible for this program.
“Northern Ocean Habitat tremendously changed our everyday life. This is just what we needed.”
– A Brush with Kindness repair recipient